Monday, 21 January 2008

Goodbye My Beautiful Boy

Well all good things must come to end - and so I had to say goodbye to my beautiful amazing son Shayden (yes I am getting tears writing this). I have had the best week having Shayden at our house and I have realised how much I miss him and also how much I love him.

Shayden is such a terrific 15 year old - I don't think you get too many 15 year olds like him. He has amazing manners, is lovely to talk to and is just beautiful (so helpful to with lifting the pram for me).

I have to say one of the highlights was when I was plucking his eyebrows (they were very very bushy and had to go) he had his head on my lap on a pillow and was looking up at me. I said "are you looking up my nose" and he said "no I am just looking at you"......

Saying goodbye on Sunday morning was very very difficult. I was crying even before I left the house. I drove him to the airport and he said to me at the airport just before he boarded the plane "don't cry mum" - he didn't want his mum crying over him - how embarresment - lol.

Anyway, if you are reading this Shayden, I want you to know that I love you soooooo much and miss you everyday. Please don't ever change - you are perfect exactly as you are. Till next time Donald : ) xxxx

PS - I just realised we didn't get many pictures together - next time we must take hundreds - that's my style!

0 comments: