Sunday, 13 January 2008

A Lazy Sunday

Yesterday I thought it would be a nice idea to take Miou and Kiara to the park to have a BBQ breakfast. Unfortunately it wasn't very successful. Miou wasn't really into the food and thought it tasted like "the ocean". Kiara also asked me why we didn't just have a BBQ at home because there were no flies there - oh ok they only come to the park do they? Miou isn't really the playing type either so she wasn't into pushing kiara on the swing like I had hoped. However she did like the little fish that she feed with the bread by the lake.



In the afternoon I went and picked up Shayden from the airport with Kiara. It is really great to have him here staying with us. We had a nice lamb roast last night for dinner and Kathy & El came over. We had a really fun night and did some crazy robot dancing that only silly sisters and daughters (*edited to add daughters as I have Kiara reading my sentences now and she was offended I forgot about her) could do together (hurry up and come Leah, we need to do an Astro Girls remake).




We also had some fun with a chocolate yoghurt which ended up all over Kye's face. Thought you would like these pics from yesterday's activities !!!!!




0 comments: