Thursday, 3 January 2008

Our New Visitor

We had it confirmed last week that our Korean student will be arriving on Monday (7th Jan) and we meet her at 3pm at Springfield Lakes Public School. Her name is Miou and she is 12 years old. We are very excited about having her here (not just for the money now). We have moved Kiara into the toy room which I like better anyway because she is right next door to us and "done up" Kiara's room for her. It is very modest with a bed, desk, light, fan and a stuffed dog to keep her company while she is studying late at night (haha that was a joke).

I just hope that the next 2 weeks are not going to be too full on with Jade and Shayden and Miou being here. I will just have to stay organised and limit my computer time for these 2 weeks. And I have to remind myself that it is ok for my house to be a little messy during the day and that I dont' need it to look like a show home (not that it ever would).

1 comments:

Kace said...

Thats right matie, I don't reckon that the house ever needs to look like a show home :) atleast thats what I tell myself anyaway