Well today was the day that Miou arrived to spend a few months with us. We arrived at Springfield Lakes Public School at 3:00pm and met with the group of children. Miou greeted us with a nice smile! We had a chat to some of the other families then made our way home. Miou told me that everyone in Korea lives in apartments and that our house was very big compared to hers (obviously). She seemed quite excited to be there looking at everything and playing with the girls. As time went on, she seemed to be bored and came out and said "I am going to be bored". I am like - ok! Mmmmmm so I thought how about we play trouble - she didn't quite grasp it and walked off and took herself to her room. Her English is pretty good though which is excellent and she enjoys talking with Kiara.
Here is a picture of her with the girls this afternoon. She looks happy doesn't she - lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment