Poor little Kye had his 6 months needles yesterday. He has been doing ok but last night and this morning has been very whingy which is to be expected. Thank goodness we don't have to have any more needles until he is one years old. Just giving him Nurofen to take the edge off.
His weight is now 8.640 kilos, Length is 69cms and head circumference is 45cm. The nurse said that he is above average so that is great news.
Miou seems to be settling in now. She told me last night that she wasn't feeling well so I offered her some medicine but she didn't want it. I told her to go to bed and she said "but I have to finish my homework". I just told her to forget about her homework and get some rest. They are very dedicated that is for sure. This morning she woke up still feeling sick so she is staying at home today in bed mostly I suppose. That suits me fine as I wanted a nice day of rest.
Girls have been driving me crazy but are actually being pretty good today (as I write this they start fighting - urggghhhhh). Oh well I am glad Jade came up cause it has been nice spending time with her. She is a very well behaved girl and does what she is told straight away until little Miss Kiara. Only 3 more weeks until school goes back - big YAHHHHHH.
I have also decided to try and go back to work Part time. It works out to be an extra $50 a week working full time compared to part time which would mean I am working for $25 a day - soooo not worth it. So I guess I will speak to Hills in May about this and pray that they agree.
Thursday, 10 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment