Tuesday, 29 January 2008

I'm a Grade Onea Now

This is what Kiara has been saying to me all day yesterday - so how excited do you think she was this morning ???? Very extremely. We were both up at 6:00am to make sure that I had a nice relaxed morning and was able to take some nice pics of her getting ready. Here are pics of the morning at home. Doesn't she look so so cute.


We then dropped Miou off at Leena's (her teacher) and were up at school by 8:00am. We met her lovely teacher Mrs Apps (in photo) and she told us we could go and put all our things at her desk - "what, she has her own desk" I said in disbelief (lol). So went and got her settled and it was all very exciting. And I have to say sooo much more organised than last year. I know it was only prep, but all the lockers for their bags had their names on them, they had named diaries on their desk and even a welcome letter from Mrs Apps outling their day to day routines.


I think we are going to love being a grade onea (and between you and me I am loving the peace and quiet at 10:30am)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiara looks absolutely gorgeous in her uniform! Mrs Apps looks like a nice woman. Best wishes for the year Kiara, you big year one-a.