Thursday, 3 January 2008

I'M IN LOVE...........

with my new camera that I wouldn't have a clue what I am doing with - except that I know it can take great photos. Our last camera didn't really take the best photos so we decided to spend some more money (although we did get refund on the last one) and got a Canon Power Shot S5IS. It looks more like a "proper" camera and has so many features. I was going to buy an SLR camera but it obviously doesn't have video capabilties and we want to use our camera as our "video recorder". Maybe one day I will go to the next level and get a Canon 400D - but for now I am happy with this one.

Here are some pics that I took with it today. I am actually going to do a photography course through Brisbane tafe next year and probably a Photoshop course too. So so excited!








0 comments: