So from next week (always next week) I am going to do it. I am going to go straight to the gym after I drop Kiara off and I am going to get back into it. I need to do it for myself and I WANT to wear shorts not bloody long jeans. I am over feeling like the chubb miester.
Anyway, here are a few things I am going to try to see if it makes my life any better and helps me to achieve some goals now that the holiday and visitor season is over.
1. Get up at 6:00am to get organised fory day (ie make beds, lunch etc)
2. Leave home by 8:00am to take kiara / miou to school
3. Go to gym straight after dropping to school -
4. When home from gym do more housework, get dinners ready if possible, certain day plan meals for following week, go on puter while Kye asleep.
5. Go on puter only every 2nd night and pick shows that I want to watch and actually watch them
6. Be in bed by 10:30 max
7. Sat morning is cleaning morning (ie carpets, bathrooms) and I go and do the shopping when shops open
5. Go on puter only every 2nd night and pick shows that I want to watch and actually watch them
6. Be in bed by 10:30 max
7. Sat morning is cleaning morning (ie carpets, bathrooms) and I go and do the shopping when shops open
8. Sunday night ironing night
9. Need to get a bag with all essentials to keep in the car (ie extra clothes, picnic blankets).
9. Need to get a bag with all essentials to keep in the car (ie extra clothes, picnic blankets).
So we will see how I go. And here is a luvely pic of myself to remind me how yuck I look and how chubby arms are NOT flattering and do need a work out every now again.

2 comments:
Na, pics taken from above work wonders on the face - yours looks as gorgeous as usual. Perhaps pics taken from above don't work quite as well for the upper arms.
LOL
Cause my hips dont lie, my hips dont lie...
Post a Comment