Friday, 25 January 2008

What's New ??? Guess



I haven't done much the past few days except take pictures. I am wearing myself out going to bed late all the time and really need a few days sleep in's. Below are a few of my recent fav pics but I have uploaded more onto Flickr. Above is a pic that I took at my friend Carla's house today. It was just a normal photo of her daughters feet cause she came out wearing those cute shoes. Then I used photoshop and turned it into that - looks cool.

Today I went to the lake to watch Miou and the crew do a dance that they have been practicing for around 2 weeks for the home stay parents. Get this, I was the only one that turned up. How rude is that? They had practiced and organised afternoon tea - needless to say that I ate lots of carrot cake and lamingtons. It was really nice to see all the effort that they went to. Poor little Miou is very tired atm and even went to school at 11:30am today.

We are having problems with Kiara eating. She is eating less and less and is turning into a skinny rake. She will eat McDonalds though if it is put in front of her.So I went and brought her some multivitamin juice.

Ok officially too tired to write anymore so I will call it a day. I am going down the Gold Coast tomorrow and spending sat and sun there with miou sat night so should be interesting. Hoping to take lots of pics too especially of Kye with Linda and Billy Boy.

Happy Australia Day - till next week xxx


0 comments: