This year we spent NYE with Kathy & Elliot and Ray & Dianne! And what a lovely time we had.
We were originally going to go down the Gold Coast to a restaurant with "the Vasingtons" and stay overnight, with Vivian & Mark looking after little Kye & Kiara. We decided not to go down there as it seemed like too much of a hassle and can you really enjoy yourself with a 6 month old baby awake at 1:00am?
I am glad now that we didn't go as it was very relaxing just going to the local Chinese restaurant and coming back home to drinks & music - followed by some fireworks that neighbours let off.
So what are my New Year resolutions? Well here they are - although I never stick to any resolutions so I don't know why I am bothering.
1. Try and relax more & definitely watch more TV (will that ever happen though)
2. Keep up my Blog
3. Exercise sometimes
That is all I could be bothered with! I have a feeling 2008 will be a good year so lets hope that it is.
Tuesday, 1 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment