Ok, call me crazy, selfish, stupid whatever - but I went and got the Canon 400D SLR camera today. My friend Lisa brought one, and I was jealous (yes I can admit it) so I got it on 2 years interest free with Harveys. I really do love my old camera but this camera does take awesome photos. Here are a few from tonight - what do you think???? I do feel nervous using it though and it very different from my other one in that you have to look through view finder to take pic and not screen which I am VERY used to and I need to zoom with the actual lens - I am sure though after a while I will get used to all of these things. And anyway, we dont have a video camera so I can justify it by saying that the old camera was a cheap cam corder - does that work ??????

0 comments:
Post a Comment