Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Pics & General Stuff ........

Kye is sitting up really well now - still not crawling though. I have been taking lots of pics and trying to work on them in photoshop. Here are some of my new ones. Hope you like them. Kathy has a friend from maternal website that is having a naming day for her daughter and would like some nice pics done so she has asked Kathy if I would be interested. It isn't until May and she knows that I am only new to all this but I can't wait. I will definately be interested - nice just to take new pics of other kids.

I have volunteered to be the school fundraising coordinator (fun fun fun not). So on Sunday I got ropped into working at a local Australia Day recovery party (mmmm not the same as a normal "recovery party" that is for sure). I got stuck in the ticket booth all afternoon with Miou (God help me). She was pretty good and loved selling tickets. At one stage she even sucked in hellium and said "would you like some tickets' OMG I think she scared the living daylights out of this one lady - haha. Kiara came with us and had fun going on all the rides for free (bonuses in life for helping out at the local fate). Nice to get out of the house and do different things.
Yesterday we went to Queens Park with Ivey and Tanya to celebrate last day of school holidays. We were having a nice time - until it rained and we got absolutely soaked. I don't think I have ever been caught in rain like that. Some of the pics below are from yesterday too (no rained on shots though). At Queens Park they have a nature centre which houses various animals from crocodiles to dingos - very nice for a local attraction.





What the - who put this one in there ?????

0 comments: